TERMS & CONDITIONS
Kindly read terms and conditions below and tick the appropriate box on the registration form to accept.
1. All tutors with Wina Tutors are experienced and have been CRB checked. They are also subject to terms and conditions provided by the organisation and are committed to providing an excellent, stress-free tuition for your child. We expect our students to respect all staff and tutors working with them.
2. Wina Tutors will have responsibility for your child only during the registered sessions. We will be unable to take responsibility for your child once he/she leaves the premises either during the session, at the start or at the end of the session.
3. Students will be tutored toward achieving a qualification via an assessed examination sitting no earlier than 12 sessions after tutoring commences. Lessons are taught in sessions of 90 minutes for 11+ & KS3 and 2 hours for GCSE and above with a 10 minutes - 20 minutes break. In the light of the COVID-19 lockdown, 60 mins for one online session for 11-16 and 120 mins for 16+
No of sessions for other qualifications vary with each individual.
4. Following an initial assessment of prior knowledge, we will agree a realistic tutoring plan with your child which will include dates for any forthcoming exams. The examinations are arranged by your child’s school or by us for an additional fee for home schooled /private students.
5. We encourage our students to bring homework from school only to be used as practice for topics covered. We also provide homework were necessary and expect students to complete all homework given.
Fees are listed on the website and are subject to change giving at least one term’s notice.
Payments are made monthly in advance preferable by bank transfer to WinATutors, Barclays Bank, Account Number 70677876 Sort Code 20-62-69.
Payments are due on the last working day of preceding month and invoices are generated 10-14 days before due date. We would appreciate your support in making payments before or on these dates. We regret that lessons will only commence or continue when cleared payment has been received
We apologize that we will be unable to give refunds for absences from lessons. However, for students who miss lessons due to illness and other special circumstances, lessons will be rescheduled to a suitable time. If a student is consistently absent from lessons without any notice or prior arrangement, it will be assumed that he/she no longer requires the space and it will be allocated to another student.
As a tutoring service, we prepare students toward exams and so we do not encourage cancellations or withdrawals before an exam. If a student however decides to withdraw from tuition prior to an exam, a month’s notice will be required. It will be assumed that students will no longer require tutoring after the targeted exams unless it is otherwise requested.